Seeking Alpha just posted an article on TAL’s Q2 earnings. Take a look at the full post by following the link below. The summary of the article follows!
- Second quarter FY17 results blow past street estimates for both revenue and operating profit.
- Robust deferred revenue growth and capacity expansion for FY17 means that TAL Education remain on track to meeting (or exceeding) full year guidance.
- Execution risk from expansion mitigated by expansion in existing cities where they already have a presence.
- Valuations not overly excessive at this point with high top-line growth maintained for FY17.
- I have accumulated shares of TAL and will continue to accumulate on dips.