There’s a lot of information on the internet about how to get a legal Z working visa for China.  Here are First Leap, we want to be sure that our candidates understand the process for getting their proper Z visa for teaching English in China.  Below is a quick overview of what you can expect from the visa process.

Watch the Visa for China Video Below for a Quick Summary

Materials You Will Need to Provide

  • Copy of your passport
  • Recent photos
  • Authenticated copy of your college diploma
  • TEFL / TESOL certificate

Additional Chinese Working Visa Considerations

Overall, the process for getting a legal Z working visa in China is quite strict.  However, keep in mind that regulations can change at any time.  Also, different provinces in China may require additional paperwork or modifications to this process.  The process may also vary slightly  depending on the country you are from.

The thing to keep in mind is that our visa specialists will assist you by providing the most-up-to-date information, and letting you know about any other requirements depending on your situation.  If you have any specific questions or concerns, please reach out to your visa specialist.