Take a look at our new job listing for Online English Teacher!
First Leap Online ESL Teachers
First Leap China, one of the leading English Language training schools for children in China, is looking for passionate, talented, and committed native English speakers as Online ESL Teachers.
– Teach online ESL lessons (First Leap will provide a standardized curriculum – Reading A-Z) to children ages 3-12 on a one on one basis in a virtual classroom。
– Follow the guidelines to teach lessons according to First Leap’s curriculum standards
– Evaluate students’ progress and provide ongoing comments for continuous improvement to both students and their parents (using after class memo and/or WeChat APP)
– Take online training conducted by the First Leap training team and complete all necessary preparations before teaching classes to ensure a high quality of teaching and customer satisfaction.
Desired Skills and Experience Qualifications
– University or college degree
– Native English speaker
– Resides in the United States/Canada
– A TEFL or TESOL Certification is strongly preferred. (FirstLeap can sponsor selected candidates to study and obtain such professional certification under employment condition)
– Public or private school teaching experience, preferably preschool or primary school teaching experience (a big plus)
– Online teaching experience ( preferred)
- Good rapport with kids
- Good at singing children’s songs
- Able to engage students with various techniques such as gestures, flashcards and relia.
- Good communication skills
- Open to suggestions and constructive criticism
– Salary can go up to $25.00 USD per hour once the teacher meets the promotion criteria, commits more hours, and achieves more service. Part time position pays $15.00 USD per teaching hour.
– Annual bonus for part time employees, who work for a full year with a minimum of 600 teaching hours.
– Long term full time position available to qualified candidates.
- Ongoing training sessions
- Teaching Certification fees reimbursement
- Chinese Learning Opportunities
Please include the following information in your email:
– Skype ID (required)
– Email address
– Internet speed ( screen shot from www.speedtest.net)
– Available work schedule and time zone
Job Type: Contract
How to apply for the Online ESL Teacher position: Please send a resume to William Feng: email@example.com.
Keywords: “telecommute,” “remote,” “virtual,” “offsite” , teaching english, and “work from home”